The testo 6631 bio humidity transmitter was developed specially for monitoring critical ambient conditions in greenhouses, e.g. for research purposes. Precise and reliable humidity measurement is indispensible in these applications, in order to avoid costs caused by failed experiments. Process security and system availability, among the most important factors in experimental plants, are supported by a number of properties of the testo 6631 greenhouse humidity transmitter:
• Long-term stability and reliability thanks to precise Testo humidity sensor
• Integrated ventilator allows targeted flow impact onto sensor and helps determine mean conditions within the greenhouse cells.
• Time savings in commissioning and maintenance thanks to
– parameterization, adjustment and analysis software (P2A)
– Fast and easy ventilator replacement thanks to ventilator drawer assembly and plug-in cable
– Exchange of the sensor filter thanks to easily accessible service opening.
• Optimum concept for fast implementation of adjustments and calibrations (1, 2-point as well as analog adjustment)
• Optional two-line display