The new testo 6682 humidity transmitter for Ex applications meets the most stringent requirements for process monitoring in explosive applications for pharmaceutical, chemical and process engineering.
Process safety and system availability are supported by the excellent features of testo 6682 which enthuse those working in the field:
• Highest accuracy and long-term stability of ±1% RH
• Preventive maintenance through self-monitoring and early warning
• Historical traceability thanks to internal log
• Flexible calibration concept: directly on-site or on a different testo 6682 humidity transmitter (e.g. in a calibration laboratory). Adjustment information is stored digitally in the probe’s internal memory
• 1 point adjustments
• 2 point adjustments (can be carried out in seconds using adjustment buttons)
• Analog adjustments (Thanks to analog output adjustments, it is possible to eliminate measurement errors)
• Replaceable digital testo 6616 probe
• Display and operating menu for easy operation with parameterization, adjustment and analysis
The testo 6682 humidity transmitter is intended for protection class ATEX II 2 (1) G Ex ia [ia] IIC T4, the digital testo 6616 humidity probe for protection class ATEX II 1/2 G Ex ia IIC T4/T3. The sensor tip can be used in a Zone 0 explosive area, the transmitter in Zone 1. Basic safety and health requirements are fulfilled by compliance with EN 60079-0:2006, EN 60079-11:2007 as well as EN606079-26:2007 for testo 6616.