A measuring instrument for carrying out all necessary tests on gas heaters and pipes as well as water pipes. Inherently safe thanks to the use of C-Flex hoses with high impermeability. Legally compliant measurement procedure for pre-test, main test and leakage quantity measurement on gas pipes. Recording of measurement values over a defined period (e.g. 24 h) and data transfer and analysis on PC software incl. graphic presentation.
• Gas-tightness and serviceability test by pressure drop on gas pipes according to DVGW-TRGI 2008
• Load test on gas pipes according to DVGW-TRGI 2008 with the help of the high pressure probe
• Checking the regulator by recording the measurement values over a defined period
• Checking the gas connection pressure and gas flow pressure as well as setting the jet pressure on gas burners and boilers
• Pressure tests on drinking water pipes with water using the high-pressure probe according to DIN 1988 (TRWI) as well as with air accoding to the ZVSHK information sheet
• Pressure test on waste water pipes according to DIN EN 1610