The folding thermometer testo 104 measures food temperatures precisely at any time – in production, storage and processing, in gastronomy, supermarket chains, food retail and wholesale, or in industrial areas. The testo 104 already begins measurement from a fold-out angle of 30°, and can therefore be used flexibly. After measurement, the probe can be simply folded away, and the instrument stored safely until the next measurement – for example in a trouser pocket. The folding thermometer testo 104 is compliant with HACCP and EN 13485.
- The folding thermometer testo 104 is convenient for measurements of all kinds
- It is ideally suited to core temperature measurements thanks to a robust metal folding joint and a long, stable measurement probe.
- Protection class IP65, allows cleaning under running water and use under all conditions.
- The rubber-coated surface guarantees non-slip handling.
- The especially large, illuminated display allows fast and error-free readout of the measurement values.
- Thanks to the coloured strips included in delivery, the instrument can be allocated to individual persons or certain areas of work.
- It has automatic final value recognition thanks to Auto-Hold, and storage of min./max. values.
It is the 1st thermometer which combines a folding mechanism and waterproofness.
|Storage temperature||-30 to +70 °C|
|Operating temperature||-20 to +60 °C|
|Battery type||2 batteries Type AAA|
|Battery life||100 h|
|Dimensions||265 x 48 x 19 mm|
Probe type NTC
|Meas. range||-50 to +250 °C|
|Accuracy||±1.0 °C (-50 to -30.1 °C)
±0.5 °C (-30 to +99.9 °C)
±1 % of mv (+100 to +250 °C)