The folding thermometer testo 103 measures food temperatures precisely at any time – in production, storage and processing, in gastronomy, supermarket chains, food retail and wholesale, or in industrial areas. The testo 103 already begins measurement from a fold-out angle of 30°, and can therefore be used flexibly. After measurement, the probe can be simply folded away, and the instrument stored safely until the next measurement – for example in a trouser pocket. The folding thermometer testo 103 is compliant with HACCP and EN 13485.
- the folding thermometer testo 103 is handy, hygienic, and thus suitable for measurements of all kinds
- at 11 cm the smallest folding thermometer of its class.
- it is quickly ready to hand and always available.
- its narrow probe tip is ideal for spot check measurements.
- It has an easy-to-clean white ABS housing and is equipped with a robust probe.
It fulfils protection class IP55.
|Storage temperature||-30 to +70 °C|
|Operating temperature||-20 to +60 °C|
|Battery type||2 x 3V button cell (CR 2032)|
|Battery life||300 h|
|Dimensions||189 x 35 x 19 mm|
Probe type NTC
|Meas. range||-30 to +220 °C|
|Accuracy||±0.5 °C (-30 to +99.9 °C)
±1 % of mv (+100 to +220 °C)
|Reaction time||t99 = 10 s|
testo 905-T1: penetration thermometer incl. attachment clip, battery
ThermaCheck hand held thermistor thermometer, specifically designed for use in the catering and food processing industries
Mini surface thermometer, length 133 mm, with battery