Part #: 0560 0103
The folding thermometer testo 103 measures food temperatures precisely at any time – in production, storage and processing, in gastronomy, supermarket chains, food retail and wholesale, or in industrial areas. The testo 103 already begins measurement from a fold-out angle of 30°, and can therefore be used flexibly. After measurement, the probe can be simply folded away, and the instrument stored safely until the next measurement – for example in a trouser pocket. The folding thermometer testo 103 is compliant with HACCP and EN 13485.
- the folding thermometer testo 103 is handy, hygienic, and thus suitable for measurements of all kinds
- at 11 cm the smallest folding thermometer of its class.
- it is quickly ready to hand and always available.
- its narrow probe tip is ideal for spot check measurements.
- It has an easy-to-clean white ABS housing and is equipped with a robust probe.
It fulfils protection class IP55.
|Storage temperature||-30 to +70 °C|
|Operating temperature||-20 to +60 °C|
|Battery type||2 x 3V button cell (CR 2032)|
|Battery life||300 h|
|Dimensions||189 x 35 x 19 mm|
Probe type NTC
|Meas. range||-30 to +220 °C|
|Accuracy||±0.5 °C (-30 to +99.9 °C)
±1 % of mv (+100 to +220 °C)
|Reaction time||t99 = 10 s|
Тhermometer for grills, hot plates and cooktops with pivoting probe & swivel tip for perfect contact. Compatible with HACCP.
Мax/min thermometer with internal temperature sensor
Showing results for: Array
- Air flow
- Lux, UV
- Gas and particles
- CO, CO2 and gas leak detection
- pH and TPM
- Smart Probes
- Thermal imagers
- Data loggers and monitoring
- Level measurement
- Air sampling
- Multifunctioanal instruments
- Signal conditioning
- Pressure transducers
- Vibration monitoring
- Water analysis
- Boundary Monitoring
- Museums, archives and libraries
- Paper industry
- Flue gas analysis
- Ventilation / air conditioning systems
- Water sector
- Data loggers and data logger systems
- Energy efficiency
- Grain storage
- Metal production
- Mining sector
- Leak detection
- Water treatment
- Comfort level and indoor air quality
- Lime production
- Stationary Measurement Solutions
- Oil and gas storage
- Chemical Processing
- Refrigeration technology
- Food sector
- Cement Industry
New monitoring system for museums, archives, galleries and libraries
Minimalistic design. Maximum control. Monitoring system testo 160
Testo, the measurement technology specialist from the Black Forest, launches a monitoring system specially for museums and archives. With the new testo 160, the ambient conditions of exhibits and archived documents can be monitored comprehensively, unobtrusively and from anywhere.